- Name of Company: BlinkNow Foundation
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Surkhet
- Experience: 5+ years
- Qualification: Post Graduate/ Masters in related field
- You are self-motivated, initiator, organized, and approachable, and enjoy creating systems, keeping records, and increasing efficiency in the organization.
- You are detail-oriented, data-driven, conscientious, and have a strong work ethic.
- You are positive, patient, and a clear communicator who is comfortable working with both Kopila Valley staff in Nepal and the BlinkNow staff in the United States
- You require little supervision and are flexible.
- Design monitoring and evaluation framework for the organization in coordination with the Country Representative.
- Conduct Structured M&E at a set frequency as per the approved plan.
- Prepare the impact reports and provide recommendations for improvement.
For detailed RESPONSIBILITIES & APPLICATION PROCESS, Please visit the following official recruiting portal link: https://blinknow.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=38
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)