- Name of Company: CARE Nepal
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 5 years
- Qualification: Post Graduate/ Masters in related field
- Master’s degree in Social or Gender Studies or Education with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in project management.
- Experience in people management, research, social analysis and management of projects involving multiple partners or stakeholders is desirable.
- Knowledge of existing policies related to Gender, Women and Child Rights in Nepal will be an advantage.
Skills and Knowledge
- Project management skills (including financial management, human resource management, leadership and team building skills).
- Expertise in human rights based programming and monitoring required. Technical expertise in education and gender & social inclusion.
- Good knowledge of the political context and key policies relating to women’s and girls’ rights.
- Knowledge of key organizations, advocacy coalitions and movements at local and national level working to address early marriage or promote girls’ rights to education.
- Knowledge of human rights based programming and national and international frameworks.
- Familiarity with the women’s and girls’ situation in Nepal and related policies and resources.
- Expertise in Civil Society Mobilization, Networking and Alliance Building.
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, Documentation and Report Writing Skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit our website at www.carenepal.org and complete the application process. Detailed job description is available in our website.
You may also Like Graphic Designer Job in Heidel Press Pvt. Ltd