- Name of Company: Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd.
- No. Of Vacancy: 2
- Job Location: Naxal, Kathmandu
- Experience: 9 Years
- Qualification: Masters
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Formulating annual financial plans such as budget, cash flow, income statement and schedules forming the part of financial statement as prescribed by the company under the guidance and supervision from Head of Department.
- Preparing periodical reports, budgets, estimates of the unit as prescribed by the company.
- Prepare financial information reports, statements, documents for statutory as well as management purpose.
- Undertake cost control measures and initiatives in adherence with planned budget and variance.
- Ensuring the return on assets at an optimum level.
- Ensuring the debt to capital employed by maintaining the desired financial leverage.
- Maintain cost of capital within the approved limit.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of Banking Statements and Financial Statement of the organization.
- Ensure VAT/TDS, tax return statements, reports, documents are prepared timely and aligned with the Head of Department.
- Ensure fulfillment of Statutory Compliance while performing tasks related to VAT/TDS/ Excise/ Tax return/ Vat return/Audit report.
- Assist Head of Department in maintaining desired fund flow of the unit.
- Ensure timely renewal of loans and booking of interest on loans.
- Ensuretimely preparation and submission of Demand letter of credit for all the purchases. Coordinate with Bank and respective stakeholders for smooth operations
- Prepare and submit monthly financial statements, budget variance report etc.
What We Offer
It is currently a key player in Passenger Car Segment in Nepalese automobile market, and we are proud to deliver high quality Hyundai cars and offer better mobility solutions to our valued customers.
- Minimum Master’s degree in Management or other relevant field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Strong working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Strong financial system and business administration understanding.
- Excellent ability to problem solve along with solid analytical skills.
- understanding of business process and systems administration.
- Good knowledge in MS office and accounting software.