- Name of Company: Sastodeal
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Naxal, Kathmandu
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Perform daily work such as creating and maintaining a database by verifying, reconciling & rectifying sales transactions from different source system
- Coordinate with finance team, vendor managers & sellers to reconcile the transactions
- Perform data reconciliation between the integrated systems
- Preparation of report for Adhoc and month end closing reporting framework using Excel advance features
- Track and identify the data abnormalities between the systems and highlight the error to concern team
- Post the receivables & payables entries into the ERP after data Validation and reconciliation
- Assure complete and correct transactions are posted in ERP
- Discuss with different stakeholders in building up the dashboard based on the source data
- Participating in continuous improvement in policy, process and system functionality
- Working along with vendor management team to respond to vendor inquiries
- Perform additional task as per the need and request from HOD
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate business house.
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
- Able to extract data from different systems and work with different tools.
- Responsible for Financial Control and MIS function.
- Knowledge in Excel Macro and BI tools to simplify data processing and analytics
- Prior work experience with reconciliation of General Ledgers
- Strong analytical skills for root cause analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple business partners.
- Understanding of regulatory requirement including Tax and VAT
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For more information visit https://www.sastodeal.com/
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)