- Name of Company: Vianet Communications Pvt. Ltd
- No. Of Vacancy: 3
- Job Location: Lalitpur
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Master’s Degree
- Recording of all invoices and keeping books of accounts updated
- Managing Account Receivables and Payables
- Advance monitoring and reporting of all advances of the company
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Ensuring compliance with policies and guidelines of company.
- Playing active role in matters related to tax and tax administration.
- Party Reconciliation
- Petty cash Management
- Proper Filing of Accounting Documents and Records
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time
- Taking lead role in assigned team of the Finance Department.
- Coordinating and managing various audits
- Manage reporting requirements, within defined timelines, for various stakeholders
- Assisting the team in its day-to-day work to ensure quality & timely deliverables.
- Any other job assigned on need basis
- To implement, develop, and maintain inventory control policies and procedures.
- To monitor inventory usage and wastage via database systems and implement control strategies.
- To conduct inventory audits in each department.
- To prepare forecasts for the proper planning of procurement
- To maintain ROL and track inventory on hand.
- To analyze standard and actual consumption in each department and report to line manager
To aTo apply for this job please visit www.vianet.com.np.
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)