- Name of Company: Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd.
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Maharajgunj, Kathmandu
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Experience: 1 years
- Keep Track of weekly / Monthly individual Sales target.
- Maintain database of Walk in, incoming calls customers & make follow-ups to achieve sales.
- Make sales contract after bookings of vehicles.
- Maintain good relation with customers for retaining them from losing to the competitors before & after making sales contract.
- Keep in contact with customers before and after delivery of vehicles so that to inform the customer about the vehicles they have booked and for getting feedbacks after delivered.
- Update the remarks of customers after making follow-ups.
- Coordination with sales manager for discounts, allocation of vehicles, ordering & delivery in time.
- Check all terms and conditions of delivery procedures.
- Daily Booking, Sales, stock and activities report to Manager.
Vehicle delivery and documentation
- Coordinate with Logistics Dept for Vehicle delivery and insurance state.
- Coordinate with Yatayat Dept for Vehicle Registration and Ownership Transfer.
- Collection of Customer feed Back before delivery of vehicle and ask if any suggestion.
- Collect Invoice, Bill Book, and Free service Coupon and Vehicle delivery to customer.
- Must have minimum bachelor degree
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skill – English
- Must have own 2 wheelers vehicle along with license
- Qualification Required : Bachelor degree
- Key Skills : Sales SkillsCommunication SkillsProduct of knowledgeInterpersonal SkillsAbility to work
- Prefered Age Range : Not Available
- Cover Letter : Not Required
- Functional Area : Sales / BD
- Sales Officer – Heavy Equipment Job in CONTINENTAL TRADING ENTERPRISES PVT. LTD
- Senior Sales Executive Job in Vianet Communications Pvt. Ltd