- Name of Company: Kathmandu Xavier’s Public School
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Not Mentioned
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
What We Offer
We offer competitive remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Ability to teach, Organising, Innovative, Interpersonal skills, Planning