- Name of the Company: Paragon Public School
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: Masters
- Experience: 1+ years
- Gathering learning materials, resources and preparing lesson plans
- Setting and achieving curriculum objectives
- Analyzing and helping students work on their strengths and weaknesses
- Reviewing and evaluating students’ progress
- Establishing a culture for learning in the classroom
- Attending parents-teachers meetings and discussing the student’s growth
- Establishing a positive classroom learning environment
- Ensuring that the students have the appropriate learning aids and textbooks
- Organizing and accompanying students on field trips
- Helping students prepare for debates or any other extra curriculum activities
- Maintaining an accurate record of students’ grades
- Assigning students projects and other internal assessment activities
- Keeping up-to-date with the current events and happenings
- Analyzing needs, interests, strengths, and weaknesses of students, and developing lesson plans in accordance with these factors.
- Monitoring progress and discipline, and keeping parents and school counselors informed of learners who need extra support.
- Attending meetings, staff training, conferences, and other ongoing learning programs.
- To provide highly engaging lessons utilizing nationally accepted best practices, differentiated instruction strategies, and hands-on and experiential/project-based learning methods
- Effectively prepare students to be successful for real life experiences
- To build trust and promote positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
- Master’s Degree in education, history, geography, or a related discipline.
- Proven work experience as a Social Studies Teacher, Social Science Teacher, or a similar role in a reputed educational institute.
- Sound Knowledge of using ICT to enhance teaching learning activity.
- Demonstrate knowledge of content and pedagogy appropriate to student population
- Identifying pupil needs, make appropriate referrals, and work with Special Education staff to develop strategies for individual education plans.
- Update-to-date with the latest happenings and current events .
- Relevant certification or license may be required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and debating skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong multitasking abilities and sound knowledge of current events.
- Strong cultural sensitivity.
- Familiarity with project-based, experiential, and/or hands-on teaching and learning strategies
To apply Click here
You may also Like Marketing Representative Job in Pokhara