- Name of Company: Verisk Nepal Pvt Ltd
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 2+ years
- Qualification: Recent Graduates
- Create, Administer, Monitor, and Maintain multiple relational data bases: MS SQL Server or Postgres, AWS Aurora-Postgres
- Work on new and existing logical/physical database designs for applications and infrastructure.
- Implement relational databases, tables, and table changes.
- Support application development for problem solving and performance tuning.
- Assist in administering, monitoring and maintaining SQL Server/Snowflake/Aurora Postgres environments, including for disaster recovery.
- Be willing to be on-call and occasionally work odd hours to help meet customer service level agreements and to support application and database deployments.
- Familiarity with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server or PostgreSQL a plus).
- Knowledge of SQL Command Syntax, Data Definition Syntax, and Query Syntax.
- Familiarity with data modeling concepts.
- Ability to develop queries to extract information based on compounded search criteria.
- Clear understanding of Data Structures.
- Experience with variety of Amazon Web Services is a plus
- 1+ years of proven experience in software development, data base maintenance, and system maintenance.
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, AWS Aurora Postgres, etc.
- Recent graduates are also welcome to apply.
To apply for this job please visit https://verisknepal.com.np/
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)