- Name of the Company: Verisk Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Work Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science
- Experience: 5+ years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Computer Science / Information Technology and 5 plus years of relevant overall experience
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in an AWS environment
- Knowledge of cloud base Git hosting providers like Bitbucket, GitHub and branch management and merging
- Experience setting up CICD pipelines using Jenkins
- Have strong sense of ownership
- Good conceptual base in any programming language
- Be focused, passionate, and strive to find simple solutions to complex problems
- Fundamental understanding of modern platform technologies and industry standard methodologies
- Knowledge of multiple monitoring tools and how to mine them for advanced data analytics
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving and passion for continuous improvement
- Technical knowledge of IT processes to include configuration management, networking, database management, application coding, availability, data center operations, etc.
- Be comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Preferably certified in AWS skills
- Design and build automated DevOps processes and procedures
- Design build plans, assist developers with AWS services configurations
- Ensure end-to-end deployments succeed and resources come up in an automated fashion
- Provide direction to developers with troubleshooting and application errors due to configuration issues
- Debug production outages and take actions resulting from root cause analysis
- Monitor production environment and act to keep systems stable and running
- Lead production deployments and provide off-hour support when needed to troubleshoot problems with mission-critical applications
- Coordinate and collaborate extensively with Agile Development Teams to ensure teams adhere to CICD guidelines in following DevOps processes
- Recommend and implement automated means that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including scripting, integration, problem resolution, and configuration management.
- Proactively seek out and minimize pain points
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and introduce them as needed
- Create next-gen solutions for unique and challenging use cases.
To apply interested candidates can visit http://www.verisk.com/careers.html
You may also Like Program Coordinator Job Vacancy