- Name of the Company: Verisk Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science
- Experience:3+ years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and 3+ years of related work experience in Any NoSQL databases.
- Expert knowledge of planning, installation, upgrading, patching, tuning, support, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, or MS SQL Server is a plus.
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting and python.
- A background in development is a plus.
- Experience supporting 24×7 enterprise database applications.
- Knowledge of SAN and networking technologies.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Dedication to work and willingness to work hard under pressure.
- Experienced at developing elegant-yet-simple systems using best practices and design patterns.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Perform all aspects of any NoSQL database cluster administration including planning, installation, upgrading, patching, tuning, support, and troubleshooting.
- Assist in the architecture of systems to provide a highly scalable, highly available server structure which provides web services for customers.
- Work closely with application development teams and systems administration to test, troubleshoot, and optimize new and existing database-driven applications.
- Monitor production, test, and development database environments and actively pursue any issues limiting the performance and scalability of these systems.
- Must be willing to carry a cell phone, be on-call and occasionally work odd hours to help meet customer service level agreements.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
To apply interested candidates can visit http://www.verisk.com/careers.html
You may also Like Software Engineer- QA in Verisk Nepal Pvt. Ltd.