- Name of Company: UNHCR
- No. Of Vacancy: 3
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 1+ years
- Qualification: Public or Business Administration; Economics; or other relevant field.
- Monitor the day-to-day personnel and administrative operations of the office.
- Participates in the recruitment and training of General Service staff for specialized and non-specialized work and assign General Service staff to meet work requirements.
- Supervises activities concerned with office and grounds maintenance, security, transport and similar services.
- Briefs international staff on general administrative matters, provide advice and ensure administrative support as required.
- Contributes to the preparation of submissions of new or revised procedures and practices.
- Prepares correspondence, special reports, evaluations and justifications as required on general administrative matters.
- Handles all personnel matters related to attendance records leave, issuance of visas, licence, etc.
- Coordinate training and capacity-building activities to staff in administrative related areas.
- Facilitate the mission travel of staff, including following up on travel authorizations, bookings, tickets.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- 1 year relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or no experience with Graduate degree; or no experience with Doctorate degree
- Public or Business Administration; Economics; or other relevant field.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to submit their application/motivation letter along with duly filled and signed Personal History Form by e-mail to [email protected] clearly stating the position title, vacancy notice number and your Last Name in the subject line
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)