- Name of Company: National Society for Earthquake Technology – Nepal (NSET)
- No. Of Vacancy: 7
- Job Location: Nepal
- Experience: 2+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors’/ Masters degree
- Assist Province coordinator for the administrative and logistic support for the training at province and local level. He/She is also responsible for the procurement, financial reporting and clearance.
- Explore and assist identifying appropriate location for project office and set up office in coordination with province coordinator.
- Assist Province Coordinator in coordination, planning and conduction trainings at province and local levels.
- Assist Province Coordinator in Coordinating with local authorities to conduct trainings.
- Prepare and compile activity reports and database of participants in coordination with Province coordination.
- Facilitate and attend meetings with province, district, and local level.
- Prepare periodic activity reports, case stories and other reports as required.
- Support in conducting DRRM training
- Support and facilitate monitoring and evaluation of trainings in coordination with program team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Familiar with computer software: Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent documentation and information management skill.
- Competent in English and Nepali typing.
For more information visit here
You may also Like Admin & Procurement Manager Job in Sastodeal