- Name of Company: National Society for Earthquake Technology – Nepal (NSET)
- No. Of Vacancy: 7
- Job Location: Nepal
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Master’s degree in related field
- Project management at province level as per the guidance from central team
- Maintain regular communication and reporting to the central team.
- Coordinate, plan and conduct trainings at province and local levels.
- Coordinate with DRRM trainers in planning and implementing activities.
- Coordinate with trainers provided by partners and conduct trainings.
- Prepare and compile activity reports and database of participants.
- Facilitate and attend meetings with province, district and local level as required.
- Prepare periodic reports, case stories and other reports as required.
- Identify appropriate location for project office.
- Represent consortium in province and attain meeting with stakeholders
- Facilitate monitoring and evaluation of training in coordination with program team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in Environmental science/ Forestry/ Humanities/Social Science/Engineering/Education/Social Work/Management with minimum 3-years’ of experience in delivering trainings, working in the field of Disaster Risk Management and working with local and province government
- Or, Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in Environmental science/Forestry/ Humanities/Social Science/Engineering/Education/Social Work/Management with minimum 5-years’ experience in delivering trainings and working in the field of Disaster Risk Management and working with local and province government
For more information visit here
You may also Like Admin & Procurement Manager Job in Sastodeal