Name of Company: Himalaya Organization Pvt. Ltd
No. Of Vacancy: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
Experience: 4 years
- Maintain and manage spare parts store on a daily basis.
- Display auto parts in an organized manner.
- Attend on customers and meet their requirements.
- Maintain and manage inventory of spare parts.
- Entry of Incoming parts from Force Motors and other concern vendors.
- Negotiate, interact and manage relationships with spare parts vendors.
- Prepare next spare parts order.
- Classify Fast moving spare parts and slow moving spare parts.
- Keep record of updated spare parts catalogs of all models
- Timely address the spare parts requirement in workshop or in the field.
- Daily, monthly and annual spare parts report.
- Maintain proper co-ordination with service team.
- Maintain annual stock counting and positioning
- Ensure with the parts value of exchange products.
- Knowledge of spare parts division
What We Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fuel Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Incentives on target accomplishment
- Others as per company rules
Qualification Required : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Key Skills : Strong Communication,Analytical Skills,Strategic Skills,Negotiation skills,Enthusiastic,Problem Solving,Leadership Skills
Prefered Age Range : Not Available
Cover Letter : Not Required
Functional Area : Sales / BD