- Name of Company: Hitachi Energy
- No. Of Vacancy: 2
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors degree in Computer engineering
- Work with product team and understand business needs
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Involve in the designing, coding, and debugging of the software
- Upgrade and maintain the existing software
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Provide first level of support for any application related issues raised by team members.
- Mentor & monitor juniors to improve team efficiency.
- Follow best programming practice and assist team members to know about a knowledgebase of pattern and practices of programming used in applications.
- Proactively provide and implement new ideas in the application for better user experience.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks for its timely delivery including (but not limited to) planning, timation, development approach, assignment, reporting etc.
- 3 years of related experience with minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Should be familiar with agile software engineering processes, agile framework, tools, methods.
- Should be familiar with cloud technologies and DevOps environment.
- Should be familiar with web services (SOAP, REST), API testing tools (SOAPUI, Postman, Fiddler) and code versioning systems (SVN, Git).
- Familiar with large scalable enterprise solution is a plus
For more information visit here
You may also Like Admin & Procurement Manager Job in Sastodeal