- Name of Company: Hitachi Energy
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 5+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Translating go-to-market strategies from Product and Industry teams to create end-to-end digital marketing campaigns aligned with business objectives to deliver engagement and pipeline.
- Develop and execute end-to-end integrated marketing campaigns that include the following tactics: SEM, account-based display advertising, paid advertising in social media, webinars and virtual events, organic social media, nurture programs, email marketing, content syndication, etc
- Designing and managing end-to-end integrated digital marketing campaigns, including campaign strategy, ideation, creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
- Writing the copy of campaign assets and working with vendors and internal teams to deploy (blogs, articles, whitepapers, brochures, landing pages, emails, ads, webinars, etc).
- Managing integrated campaign calendar for multiple geographies.
- Driving campaign testing & optimization efforts, regularly sharing outperformance results, best practices, and key learnings with stakeholders.
- Coordinating plans, tactics, and efforts for various geos to ensure a consistent customer experience across all touchpoints.
- Bringing an audience-centric approach to planning and overseeing campaign strategy, designing the buyer’s journey throughout the life of a campaign.
- Ensuring end-to-end campaign execution – strong digital support, well-integrated outbound, inbound/paid, webinar, and event strategy skills.
- Leveraging Upwork and freelancers for content creation and data mining tactics.
- Advising on the right mix of marketing channels, driving omnichannel marketing campaigns with a strong focus on inbound.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, eCommerce, or Business.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, ideally B2B experience
- Digital marketing experience with a clear understanding of the role of digital tactics: paid search, content syndication, display, social media, email, webinars, outbound.
- Audience-centric mindset.
- Ability to discover, learn and implement new digital tools and approaches.
- Solid Project management skills.
- Ability to work with virtual global teams.
- Understanding of Marketing Automation and Salesforce CRM.
- A passion for digital marketing, media, and communications.
For more information visit here
You may also Like Admin & Procurement Manager Job in Sastodeal