- Name of the Company: Legacy Furniture Nepal
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Bagmati, Kathmandu
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Experience: 3 years
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Qualification Required :Bachelor’s degree
- Key Skills :Communication SkillsPlanning SkillsAbility to workAnalytic SkillsMultitask Skills
- Prefered Age Range :Not Available
- Cover Letter :Not Required
- Functional Area Sales / BD
- Business Development Officer Job
- Sr. Manager- Business Development & Marketing Job in Nepal Mediciti Hospital