- Name of Company: Social Development Forum (SDF) Nepal
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Banke
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Graduate (Bachelors)
- Bachelors in relevant subject from any of recognized educational institution.
- At least 3 years working experience in I/NGOs in the field of Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning sector.
- Ability to plan programs and prepare budgets.
- Ability to work on word, excel, PowerPoint, and email internet.
- Having a two-wheeler vehicle driving license.
- Ability to monitor and evaluate any work.
- Experienced in data collection, report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, develop tools to collect the information against indicator.
- Provide technical support in conducting M&E plans.
- Provide technical support in conducting baseline studies.
- Provide technical support in collecting quality data and prepare analytical report against the performance indicators and targets on periodic basic.
- Ensure the quality of reporting data and verify those data and information from sources periodically in sample basis.
- Establish an effective system for complains/feedback handling and response mechanism at community level.
- Lead and/or support for investigation of the complaints and feedback as per need.
- Organize regular field to ensure the minimum standard of each investigations are fully complied.
- Ability to write and speak Nepali, Awadhi and English languages as well as prepare reports.
- Follow the safeguarding policy, code of conduct and other policies of the organization.
Interested Nepali citizens who have attained the basic qualification for the above-mentioned post can submit the application form along with photo and personal details CV at [email protected]