- Name of Company: ITONICS
- No. Of Vacancy: Not specified
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 2+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Analyze large volumes of data through media monitoring to identify patterns, extract key insights and derive meaningful insights.
- Perform thorough research to identify emerging trends and technologies and their potential impact on different industries.
- Analyze key findings to discover potential use cases and drive actionable recommendations.
- Provide strategic insights on cross-industry trends and emerging technologies, along with how global business, economic, security, and geopolitical events impact these.
- Package insights in formats (e.g. Written, Visual) that enhance the understanding of complex topics.
- Deliver and communicate client-specific research output with minimal supervision.
- Ensure timely delivery with excellent quality.
- An interdisciplinary degree related to social, political, environmental, technological, or economic studies.
- Experience in qualitative and/or quantitative data analysis, extracting data from multiple sources, deriving meaningful insights from complex information, and packaging insights for different audiences.
- Ability to work in an international, networked team structure in a high-performance, project-based environment.
- Eagerness to take on new roles and responsibilities and take ownership when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to new processes and tools and learn quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to work in highly social work, environment and blend in with the global team.
To apply for this job please visit itonics-gmbh.jobs.personio.de.
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)