- Name of Company: Nepal Mediciti Hospital
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Lalitpur
- Experience: 10+ years
- Qualification: Masters
- He/She shall be responsible for Creating a distinct and focused Brand identity for THE BRAND to become synonymous with total quality care service through Preparing, planning and projecting promotional activities nationally and internationally.
- He/ She shall implement and manage all Social Media & Web marketing efforts (i.e. social media posting & advertising, search engine optimization, Google Ads, etc.) and creating effective content & blogging strategy (increasing web/ online outreach) by closely working with relevant clinical specialties/ doctors, media production & graphic designing teams
- He/ She shall organize healthcare awareness and educational content, which includes but is not limited to; events, workshops, health Camps, publications and printing material, radio talk shows, pictorial and video content for social media, etc
- Shall also develop media relations and management with key outcomes in terms of number of press releases and news clippings published in major newspapers related to important events and happenings at the hospital
- He/ She shall also manage and execute patient education, awareness programs related to prevalent and chronic diseases for better prevention and management
- He/ She shall maintain relations with customers (it can be patient, doctor, institution or any 3rd party) by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs and determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, /NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends, SEMRush, etc.
To apply for this job please visit https://www.nepalmediciti.com/
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)