- Name of Company: Nepal Mediciti Hospital
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Lalitpur
- Experience: 1+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Dispense, prepare, label and issue drugs according to SOPs and “Pharmacy Management Guidelines”
- Provide standard instructions to patients / visitors / nursing staffs upon dispensing / issuing their medications. Refer to head of the department / superiors if additional information is required
- Perform regular stock count (physical verification) of medicines. Report immediately to the head of section if there is any variation and / or breakage of any items. Always keep documents of such incidents.
- Restock drugs in the areas (Shelves/ high risk cupboard/ refrigerator) according to their nature as soon as the stock reaches the reorder limit and inform head of the department/ supervisors if the stock is out or the drugs isn’t available.
- Perform a regular expiry check of drugs in pharmacy and replace expired / poor quality drugs according to pharmacy standard procedures.
- Keep work area clean and in orderly manner, and maintain the professional appearance of the pharmacy.
- Report the head of the department / head of the section / pharmacists / superiors on duty of mal-functioning / unsafe equipments and any abnormal signs.
- Keep user name and password provided for using software and compulsorily logout the pharmacy software program before leaving the workplace
- Ensure that medicinal products are stored appropriately and securely to ensure efficacy and potency. For example: Cold chain items must be kept in refrigerator with temperature between 2 – 8 º
- Ensure medication reaches the patient in the correct form and dose. This may include application of different techniques such as counting / labeling / mixing and checking the correct strength and dose forms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit https://www.nepalmediciti.com/
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)