- Name of Company: Nepal Mediciti Hospital
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Lalitpur
- Experience: 4+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors
- To monitor and ensure patient satisfaction and be proactive in managing any issue, complaints and grievances that are identified.
- To collect feeback from OPD patient and summarize it, make a report and submit to immediate supervisor and HOD
- To take rounds of assigned areas in OPD and ensure that day to day operational activities in the area is operating smoothly(like availability of water, electricity, functionality of equipment, cleanliness, availability of scrubs etc).
- To meet the Consultants & Surgeons in the morning to confirm their OPD & OT timing.
- To maintain TAT (Total Awaiting Time) record, analyze it and close the gap with the help of OP Operations Manager.
- To coordinate for providing official letters to patient in case of insurance and corporate reimbursement
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and Nepali
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft office applications (word, excel, PowerPoint, and outlook)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team with minimal supervision
To apply for this job please visit https://www.nepalmediciti.com/
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)