- Name of Company: Management Sciences for Health
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 4+ years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in pharmacy
- Knowledge of Nepal’s pharmaceutical sectors and community pharmacies performance and challenges.
- Knowledge of the World Health Organization GPP best practices and the Nepal National GPP guidelines.
- Knowledge of the drug law and Code of Sales and Distribution.
- Understanding of Nepal’s pharmacy registration and regulation policies, laws and guidelines.
- Strong networking, collaboration, and advocacy skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Nepali are essential.
- Excellent skills in report writing and minute-taking abilities.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and organize meetings.
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively in a team.
- The ability to build consensus within a team and constructively lead activity implementation.
- Significant relevant experience in pharmaceutical systems especially in regulatory affairs, GPP inspection and pharmacy registration.
- Demonstrated intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
For detailed job descriptions and application process, interested candidates can visit here
You may also Like Graphic Designer Job in Heidel Press Pvt. Ltd