- Name of Company: Management Sciences for Health
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: B.Pharm. (Bachelors in Pharmacy)
- Experience: 4+ years
- At least four years of relevant experience in areas of medicines management, supply chain and good pharmacy practices
- Hands on experience in capacity building and training implementation, supervision and mentoring health professionals
- Considerable experience in organizing and implementing capacity building supervision and mentoring visits
- Experience in stock and storage management, ordering and reporting, and dispensing and prescribing of medicines
- Strong managerial and planning experience and experience in program implementation, planning and follow up
- Experience in data collection, data analysis and report writing
- Experience working with management information systems
Knowledge and skills
- Understanding of the government pharmaceutical sectors supply chain in Nepal.
- Knowledge about health care provision at decentralized levels
- Strong people skills with the ability to develop others and to impart knowledge and experience in clear and respectful manner according to the stakeholder needs
- Mentoring, Supervising, Training, and Coaching abilities.
- Facilitation, training and communication skills
- Strong networking, collaboration, and advocacy skills
- Strong analytical and problem identification skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Nepali are essential.
- Demonstrated intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and organize meetings and trainings and plan supervisory visits
To apply Click Here
You may also Like Top 10 Jobs in Nepal