- Name of Company: UNDP
- No. Of Vacancy: 3
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 5/7+ years
- Qualification: Masters/ Bachelors
- Formal engagement with and representation in federalism platforms, PLGSP and DP technical networks, liaison, and coordination with national stakeholders.
- Establishing and facilitating collaborations and partnerships for the implementation of the project, notably for the capture, documentation, and scaling of good practice, especially in results areas 1) Enhancing Local Government and Ward level Basic Services; 2) PLG data management, monitoring, and reporting systems; and 4) Capacity of Local Government Associations.
- Reflective support to project implementation and coordination with other Provinces.
- Document project lessons and approaches and develop discussion-papers and PR notes. Share information, knowledge, and good practice amongst stakeholders (mostly outside Karnali) and facilitating engagement and collaboration on project implementation.
- Organizing network inputs and events on inclusive federalism, project result areas, and structural federalism/project progress and challenges.
- Ensure UNDP CO is updated on project progress and facilitate deliberations with UNDP portfolio teams on project progress and learning to ensure overall objectives of UNSDF and CDP are met.
- Master’s degree with five years of progressive experience or bachelor’s degree with seven years of experience, in governance, federalism, and project/programme management
- Knowledge and experience in people /team management
- Experience in establishing and facilitating collaborations with national and international stakeholders, ministries, CSOs, UN agencies and development partners, for synergy building and project/programme delivery.
- Practical knowledge and experience in promoting GESI for evidence-based policy advocacy and inclusive local governance
- Experience in results-based planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Experience in UNDP’s project and programme management, quality assurance and reporting, as well as with UNDP’s project operations (including operating knowledge of ATLAS) is an advantage.
- Experience in EU reporting, visibility and compliance is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of computer including MS Office (Word, Excel, mail, and PowerPoint)
To apply for this job please visit estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)