- Name of Company: UN Women
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 15+ years
- Qualification: Masters
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues;
- Creative Problem Solving;
- Effective Communication;
- Inclusive Collaboration;
- Stakeholder Engagement;
- Leading by Example.
- Master’s degree in Gender and Development Studies, Political Science, Social Science, or any other related field of studies.
- A minimum of 15 years of professional experience in working with gender equality and women’s empowerment and/or inclusive governance and closely linked with women’s movement in Nepal.
- Proven expertise in the area of gender equality and women’s empowerment.
- Previous experience working with different levels of government, decision-makers, civil society and development partners. Experience working with the UN system is a considerable asset.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Nepali is required.
- Ability to handle documents and the information contained therein with strictest confidentiality is a non-negotiable requirement.
To apply for this job please visit https://www.unwomen.org/en
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)
1 thought on “Senior National Consultant– Inclusive Governance and women’s economic empowerment Job in UN Women at Kathmandu, Nepal”
Pingback: Creative Head Job in Web Task Force at Kathmandu
Comments are closed.