- Name of Company: Nimble Infosys
- No. Of Vacancy: 5
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 1+/ 2+years
- Qualification: BCA / BCIS, MBA / MBM, B.E. in Computer Science, Bachelors in Computer Science, B.E. in Electronics, Post Graduate / Masters in related field. , BBA / BBM, Bachelors in Engineering, MBS / M.Com., Master’s in Computer Science, Bachelor’s degree, Bachelors (running/graduate), Bachelor’s in Management, Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Understanding the customer’s requirements and delivering our software solutions to facilitate this.
- Follow the standard process and best practices to bring clients on board and online in the stipulated time frame.
- Maintain a prominent level of process and best practices to bring clients on board and online in the stipulated time frame.
- Maintain a prominent level of process quality and consistency as well as build and maintain healthy business relations with clients and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Installing the product and providing relevant training to customers to use the product effectively.
- Assisting existing customers and providing support in terms of queries, and issues with the product.
- Be responsible for Software Implementation, Software Testing, Software Integration, and Software support with standard quality and deadline.
- Understanding client’s policies and processes and mapping them with our HRMS or ERP software.
- Learn and understand the functionality and features of the software product for client support.
- Follow–up and coordinate with the team and client to smoothly run the implementation and support process.
- Field visit on client premises inside the valley or outside the valley as and when required.
- Creating a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely installation of software systems.
- Communicating with clients throughout the software implementation process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction during the initial training and implementation of software products, and the ongoing support of assigned software products.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, computer information science, information technology, Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience working as an implementation Specialist
- 1 to 2 years experience in implementation of software preferred ERP, HRMS, Accounting, MIS System, etc.
- Sound technical Knowledge.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications and SQL database management systems.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills in English and Nepali in oral and written communication with Customer service Skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ownership taking, self-managed and self-discipline mentality.
For more information visit here
You may also Like Admin & Procurement Manager Job in Sastodeal