- Name of the Company: Logpoint Nepal
- No. Of Vacancy: 2
- Job Location: Lalitpur
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Experience: 2+ years
- Experience in configuring, managing, and using one or more SIEM/SOAR/UEBA products, highly desired.
- SOC consulting experience, highly desired.
- Good knowledge of Python, regular expressions, and SQL queries.
- Good understanding of security infrastructure and related technologies (AD, proxies, firewalls, email filtering technologies, and network intrusion detection systems) .
- Excellent log analysis skills with an ability to apply them appropriately for alerting and reporting.
- Experience in cyber security intrusion detection/analysis/response and creating new rules and filters to support these actions.
- Experience in creating log correlations in a SIEM to identify anomalous, potentially malicious behavior.
- Understanding of MITRE ATT&CK and Kill chain.
- Experience working with REST and other third-party API integrations.
- Building defensive, highly-customized security playbooks using LogPoint SOAR platform.
- Research, analyze, and create contents based on wide variety of commodity and APT based malware and techniques.
- Interpret Threat intelligence’s IOCs and use them efficiently for alerting. Recognize patterns and inconsistencies that could indicate complex cyber-attacks.
- Build and maintain dashboards and other data visualizations of complex data sets and calculations.
- Translate analytical findings into security “use cases” that can be implemented within available surveillance capabilities.
- Write queries, perform data analysis/log correlation, and create data visualizations for different security devices.
- Create technical documentation around the content deployed to the SIEM.
- Write, review and organize technical content that will be published to the LogPoint blog, FAQs and Knowledge base for use by both internal and external customers.
Interested candidates can https://www.logpoint.com/en/life-at-logpoint/careers/
You may also Like Top 10 Jobs in Nepal