- Name of Company: UNDP
- No. Of Vacancy: 3
- Job Location: Birendranagar
- Experience: 6+ years
- Qualification: Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Assist in the formulation of the annual and quarterly work plans with particular attention to human resource (HR) and procurement plans.
- Support the timely and effective implementation of HR and procurement plans by preparing all necessary documents as per UNDP rules and regulations.
- Undertake quality assurance of programme procurement, i.e. technical bids, financial bids, proposals and contracts.
- Handle petty cash and reimbursement of petty cash bills from Programme Management.
- Be responsible to maintain all financial transactions by keeping proper accounts, invoices of the regular expenditures.
- Assist in budget revisions as and when required and assist in preparing quarterly financial reports.
- Provide support to monitor budget expenditures as per approved budget, as well as progress monitoring of work plan implementation and result achievement and progress reporting.
- Support in audit exercise commissioned by UNDP and EU verification mission commissioned by EU.
- Support in drafting internal and external correspondence especially related to procurement, recruitment, resource mobilization, partnership building, etc.
- Support in organizing workshops, seminars, trainings, and other events, including arrangement for venues, logistics, transportation and documentation of events.
- Support in planning and coordination for the other programme activities.
- Arrange external and internal meetings (including meetings between government and development partners) with government, non-government, UN agencies, development partners and other potential partners and stakeholders, and maintain minutes of all programme related meetings.
- Provide logistical support in organizing Project Board meetings and ensure all programme related materials are properly documented and easily accessible in preparation for meetings.
- Maintain a filing system/archiving for the programme to ensure all programme related materials are properly documented and easily accessible.
- Make travel arrangements for the Programme Team, including travel requisitions and claims.
- Assist in maintaining contracts issued to third party to conduct research, studies and dialogues.
- Undertake other financial and administrative tasks assigned by the supervisor; and
- Assist in ensuring gender and inclusion issues in managing events and preparing reports where ever possible.
- Six years of experience for High school and three years of experience for Bachelors’ degree in the field of administration, and finance and procurement.
- Knowledge of UNDP’s project planning, project finance, and project management procedures will be a strong asset.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the UNDP project operations would be an added advantage.
- Experience in administration of projects and development programme.
- Operating knowledge of ATLAS would be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of computer including MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point etc).
- Experience of working with provincial and local governments will be an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit estm.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)