- Name of the Company: Handicap International
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: Graduate (Bachelors)
- Experience: 5+
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Management or related field with atleast 5 years of working experience in development organization in similar role.
- Experience and knowledge of disability rights and inclusion
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good report writing skills
- Sound coordination and networking skills
- Ensure quality roll out of the project activities in an efficient manner within determined time frame of implementation plan
- Develop field operation guideline in close consultation with project team and management
- Ensure effective coordination with all consortium members, level of likeminded government and non-government stakeholders and to develop field strategies ensuring quality input, process and results
- Coordinate, facilitate and field level management for Donor, Government and Management level visits
- Track detail / project implementation plan (D/PIP), monthly activity plan and weekly operational plans.
- Ensure effectiveness of team’s engagements in result oriented activities
- Support to develop Knowledge Management framework, tools and methodologies
- Support to enhance capacity of the partners and other likeminded government stakeholders in coordination with project team
- Support project in preparation of monthly, quarterly and other periodic progress and financial reports.
- Effective management supervision of subordinates.
Interested candidates can email their CV and a cover letter at [email protected]
You may also Like Top 10 Jobs in Nepal