- Name of Company: Ncell
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Responsible for all people and culture related matters in the assigned business units enabling these units to achieve their respective business objectives
- Continuously enhance employee experience by planning, designing and implementing contemporary HRBP related systems and practices that offers EVP in respective business units
- Drive various assigned HR initiatives and projects to support business units in line with overall HR strategy
- Drive digitization processes and interventions related to HR ensuring effective service delivery.
- Drive HR analytics to derive various people related data points ensuring effective and efficient people related decisions in overall organization
- Drive cultural interventions across the organization ensuring employees have understood, internalized and are living by the Core Values of Ncell.
- Drive all employee engagement systems and practices to help transform employees to cheerleaders.
- Build a strong business relationship with the internal clients ensuring real time information and effective HR service delivery.
- Close coordination with respective Business Units through effective functional engagement to understand Business Focus Areas and devise plans accordingly for effective HR Service Delivery
- Plan and coordinate end to end recruitment process ensuring timely placement of competent manpower as per approved Manpower Requisition.
- Plan and organize new employee onboarding and orientation process to facilitate smooth and comfortable transition of new employees and to foster high level of performance at job.
- Monitor performance of all employees in a yearly manner to identify low performers and coordinate with respective Line Managers for effective Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) implementation, ensuring improvement in performance.
- Collaborate with other HRBP colleagues to conduct planned activities so that planned activities are conducted effectively and efficiently as a part of high performing culture.
- Provide support to HRBP Manager in planning and implementing HR related initiatives ensuring effective HR service delivery.
- Actively participate in team and unit meetings and recommend procedural / policy changes / system improvements that will improve and enhance HR service delivery.
- Act as role model in showing Ncell Axiata values and code of conduct / principles / policies and procedures ensuring desired Ncell culture
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with 4 years of relevant HR experience
- OR Master’s degree in relevant field with 2 years of relevant HR experience
- Experience of planning and implementing various HR digitization and analytics related initiatives
- Hands-on experience of managing HRBP related operational activities
- Experience of engaging with senior leadership positions on people related matters
- Prior experience of managing various HR related projects / initiatives
For more information visit here
You may also Like Admin & Procurement Manager Job in Sastodeal