- Name of Company: Ncell
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors
- To conduct preliminary study of Ncell’s operation (i.e. relevant business plans, processes, identify key responsibilities, policies, procedures/guidelines and practices to ensure good understanding of the operations.
- To plan, design and develop the operation process flow and engagement work program to ensure audit scope coverage. To assist in the preparation of interview schedules, organize logistics, team working place requirements.
- To execute the audit fieldwork on the client ‘s operations and submit progress report to Head of Internal Audit to ensure coverage, information gathered, and analysis performed is relevant, adequate and in accordance with established audit approach, technique and standards. To update any significant/ major audit findings/ areas of concern on a timely basis. To perform engagements with proficiency, professional care and objectivity in line with the IIA Standards and Code of Ethics.
- To ensure audit working file and permanent files are properly indexed with relevant documents to ensure issues/observations are supported adequately with evidences and easily cross-referenced.
- To propose value added recommendations for each audit risks identified during audit engagements to improve business operations. To use knowledge of the business and on risk management, in identifying fit for purpose control solutions.
- To document audit report/findings/recommendations. Preparation of reports to the management of operations and submit together with complete Audit Working Files to Head of Internal Audit for review to ensure the reports are reliable, accurate and professionally written.
- Assist to conduct Entrance and Exit meetings with the members of the management of the business operations being audited on audit issues raised. To write up the Exit Meeting minutes
- To conduct follow-up and verification of agreed action plans and audit recommendations. To review adequacy and effectiveness of control measures put in place by management.
- To conduct ad-hoc (special) audit assignment (special review, post implementation review etc.) or investigation as requested by Head of Internal Audit. To identify indicators of fraud.
- To conduct data analytics for audit used cases. To establish Continuous Audits (CA) for critical business areas and regularly report the findings of continuous auditing to Management and Board Audit Committee.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Computer Application or similar field with 4 years of relevant experience
- OR Professional Degree in Engineering / Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science/ Computer Application or similar field with 2 years of relevant experience.
For more information visit here
You may also Like Admin & Procurement Manager Job in Sastodeal