- Name of Company: CARE Nepal
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 10+ years
- Qualification: MBA / MBM, MBS / M.Com.
- This position will manage all aspects of financial management, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, and financial reporting and accounting for both the prime recipient and any sub-awards.
- Ensure execution and timely posting of financial transactions and prepare financial reports for submission to the donor.
- Develop financial forecast analysis and lead the process of analysis and interpretation of financial reports for informed decision making.
- Coordinate closely with CoP and Country Director to lead financial and contractual aspects of the project.
- Ensure compliance with US Government and Government of Nepal laws, regulations and policies regarding contracts and grants, procurements, and financial management.
- Provide guidance and supervision to program staff and managers/budget holders on financial management and operations
- Provide guidance on donor regulations, financial management, operations and build capacity of local sub-recipients of the project for successful implementation of the project activities.
- Collaborate with CARE Nepal’s country team, Regional Office (ARMU) and CARE USA (headquarter-based) staff to ensure the project is implemented according to organization and program framework, and regulations.
- Support performance management of direct reports, including ongoing performance feedback, learning, as well as staffing and management of human resources.
- A Master’s degree in accounting, business administration, or a relevant field
- A minimum of ten (10) years of professional experience in finance, procurement, award management, logistics, and/or human resource-related matters for large international development projects; with a minimum of 5 years of senior-level responsibility for managing administration and finance aspects.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication, leadership and managerial skills.
- Familiarity with financial reporting and compliance requirements of USG contracts/cooperative agreements
- Experience in managing procurement and subcontracts/grants for a large project.
- Proven track record of implementing fraud mitigation practices and Risk management
- Experience with finance management, accounting and auditing, procurement and establishment of internal controls; including grant compliance monitoring and management.
- Experience with strategic program planning, annual work planning and budgeting.
- Experience managing successful teams working in multiple locations.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and accounting software.
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English required.
- Demonstrated commitment to principles of Gender Equity and Diversity and PSHEA (Prevention of Sexual Harassment, Exploitation and Abuse).
- Preference will be given professional to those with a membership of ACCA, CPA, CA.
- Fluency in Nepali preferred.
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit our website at www.carenepal.org and complete the application process
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)