- Name of the Company: The Nepal Distilleries
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Experience: 3+ years
- Receive clear order from the concern authorities/stakeholders.
- Coordinate with logistic partners and dispatch centers for order execution.
- Coordinate with concern stakeholders to arrange necessary documentation.
- Make sure the orders are executed within agreed SLA timelines.
- Track and monitor shipment in transit.
- Make sure the shipments are delivered within the agreed timelines.
- Make sure the shipments are delivered in the good condition.
- Collect the receipt of delivery.
- Track leakage/breakage/damage in transit and maintain record.
- Ensure appropriate route planning and effective execution of shipments for partial and full loads
- Manage external stakeholders for smoothness of the shipment operation.
- Create and maintain good relationships with external and internal stakeholders and logistic partners.
- Evaluate performance of logistic partners and give feedback to SCM.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the management from time to time.
- This position is expected to identity new potential clients to increase distribution penetration. This position will also coordinate with different teams to support sales execution. Furthermore, building strong working relationship with on-trades is the key to success in this role.
To apply Click here
You may also Like Marketing Representative Job in Pokhara