- Name of the Company: The Nepal Distilleries
- No. Of Vacancy: 3
- Job Location: Butwal, Hetauda, Nepalgunj
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Experience: 8+ years
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts schemes and establishes selling prices under his/her area under supervision of Regional Sales Manager and National Sales Manager by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Maintains area sales results by counselling, monitoring, mentoring and appraising his/her team members.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Providing necessary sales data as per requirements of marketing and other department on pre-specified time.
- Co-ordinate with distributors in his/her area on sales & target achievement.
- Prepare yearly, monthly and weekly lifting plans in co-ordination with NSM & Distributor.
- Prepare weekly, monthly sales report & competitor analysis report.
- At least 8 years experience in FMCG sales. Minimum 6 years should be in Liquor industry.
- BBS, BBA in Sales & Marketing, Business, or a Related Field is preffered.
- Extensive Marketing Experience, Computer Proficiency, Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability.
- Interpersonal Communication, Client Relationships, Writing, Public Speaking, People Management, Leadership, Organization, Planning, Multi- Tasking, Research, Analysis.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Staffing
To apply Click here
You may also Like Marketing Representative Job in Pokhara