- Name of Company: Padhnako Lagi Kotha
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 2+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors Graduate
- Selects space for storage and arranges for goods to be placed in the designated areas.
- Handles and operates necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing a warehouse.
- Receives and manages Nepali Collection Book (NCB -locally purchase), Gift in Kind (GINKI)Books shipments, Local Language Publication (LLP)books and materials received from publication house/printers as and when needed.
- Packs LLP books, locally purchased NCB and GINKI books for non-program schools as a free donation.
- Prepares payment process of NCBbooks, wages of warehouse helpers, transportation cost and packaging materials etc.
- Packs books as per given schedule from program team.
- Prepares books list of School Copy, PNGO Copy and PLK/RtR Copy.
- Maintains and updates the inventory software (Oracle) of LLP and GINKI books.
- Enters books received and books distributed in Global Data Base (GSD).
- Prepares purchase requisition and estimates list of materials and helpers required for packing educational and other materials.
- Integrates best practices in packing and handling warehouse materials.
- Trains the warehouse helpers for packing and coordinates in packing.
- Packs and labels products before they are dispatched and coordinates with the concerned department for dispatching to respective PNGO.
- Conducts Total Quantity Count of any three to four titles every month as cycle count and submits report to supervisor.
- Prepares physical inventory stock count of GINKI, LLP and purchased books as per Global Office (GO) requirements.
- Prepares a report of the monthly transaction and stock of the LLP Books and submits to the supervisor.
- Packs the office materials and education materials for field office and dispatches through local transportation and hired vehicle(s).
- Updates all books, posters, and other materials in racks.
- Maintains bin cards of each LLP title.
- Maintains warehouse and office schedule by picking up and delivering items using automobile.
- Inspects products for defects and damages.
- Visits field to inspect NGO warehouse and visits school libraries for books verification.
- Keeps warehouse premises neat and clean.
- Contributes ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehouse procedures and operations.
- Provides necessary Logistics support to PLK Kathmandu Office as and when needed.
- Performs any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum Ten plus 2 completed. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strictly adhere and comply with Room to Read’s Child Protection Policy and Child Protection Code of Conduct.
- Basic Computer skills in Word and Excel.
- Having a valid Motorbike Driving License.
- 2 years of experience in Warehouse Management is preferred.
- Individuals trained in Inventory Management are preferred.
Interested applicants can visit the below link and click on “Assistant, Administration (Warehouse)” for a detailed job description and to apply for this position: https://osv-rtr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RoomToRead
E-mail or drop-in applications will not be entertained for this position.
In case you are not able to access our website, please send us an e-mail request to [email protected].
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)