- Name of Company: Japan-Nepal Health & Tuberculosis Research Association (JANTRA)
- No. Of Vacancy: 2
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Education in General Medicine (HA), Staff Nurse
1. Support the implementation of the project activities especially TB-screening
2. Transport sputum sample transportation from TB screening on the site to laboratory
3. Manage and guide the clients on the site for efficient implementation of TB-screening
4. Prepare necessary documents and tools before TB-screening in the community.
5. Carry out other activities per request by the Organization
- Education in General Medicine (HA), Staff Nurse, with 3 years of field level experience
To apply, please email us [email protected] at including copy of your updated resume / CV and a cover letter.
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)