- Name of Company: Damak Clean Industrial Park Pvt. ltd
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: B. Com./BBS, BBA/BBM
- Documentation, bookkeeping and preparing financial reports.
- Recording of vouchers and entering them into the computerized accounting system.
- Monitor bank account balances and bank reconciliation.
- Compliance tax returns. (Such as VAT returns).
- Manage budget and create detailed financial forecasts
- Perform month-end and year-end close process
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements and assist with auditing.
- Perform other duties as assigned. (Such as supporting in budgeting, payroll, logistics etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or above in accounting or related field (audit, tax, or finance).
- Have the qualification of Chartered Accountant, or equivalent from other accounting bodies such as ACCA, CIMA etc.
- Experience with accounting software, familiar with Tally system is a must.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in accounting/finance.
- Fluent in business level English. Chinese skill is a plus.
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
To apply Click here
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)