- Name of the Company: S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Work Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: Post Graduate / Masters in related field.
- Experience: 10+ years
- Master’s degree in any relevant field with at least 10 years of experience in the development sector including exposure with international agencies, development management, organizational development or other related fields.
- Deep practical understanding of business functions, i.e. HR, finance, business development, marketing.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding creative problem-solving skills with the ability to develop systems and decision-making processes.
- A collaborative and approachable individual with strong inter-personal skills and an influential personality.
- Extensive experience facilitating teams, creating work plans and aligning priorities to achieve desired tasks and outputs.
- Outstanding capacity to work in a fast-paced professional environment; to simultaneously manage multiple projects and teams; to efficiently utilize scarce time and resources.
- Excellent communication skills, i.e. verbal and written, in Nepali and English.
- Experience with Knowledge Management Systems
- Proven expertise in Project Management
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Possesses enthusiasm, positive energy, good judgment and humor
- Motivated to learn, grow and contribute.
- Scott Wilson Nepal is seeking a proactive and dynamic Chief Operating Officer (COO), who has the distinct ability to solve problems and achieve desired results. The COO shall have a positive demeanor at accepting responsibilities and unwavering dedication towards their work.
- They shall have deep practical knowledge of and experience in the development sector, preferably through engagement in a national or international development agency
- The COO shall have excellent communication skills, i.e. verbal and written, in Nepali and English.
- As a COO, they will be mentoring high-performing technical teams and will be overseeing the daily operations of the company. This includes deploying innovative project management tools and strategies for successful project delivery.
- The COO will work collaboratively to design and/or enhance systems, processes and procedures that improve the overall efficiency of the firm and ensure excellent client satisfaction.
- The COO will establish comprehensive goals for the company’s performance and growth. This includes evaluating past and ongoing projects and programs and forecasting potential future engagements.
- The COO will develop strategic partnerships with the Government of Nepal and international development agencies; and manage business development and marketing activities, which includes designing strategies to increase the company’s business portfolio.
- The COO will have deep and direct experiences in leading and managing administration, human resource management and project activities of the company as per the company’s established goals and objectives.
To apply potential applicants can visit www.swnepal.com.np for more details.
You may also Like Program Coordinator Job Vacancy