- Name of the Company: VSO Nepal
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Lalitpur
- Qualification: Post Graduate / Masters in related field.
- Experience: 7+ years
- Senior project management experience with at least 7 years in the implementation and management of large and complex education projects, USAID grant/contract management experience preferable.
- Demonstrated experience in working with marginalized groups in Nepal with a proven track record of delivering participatory evidence-based programming approach as well as practical experience of resilience, social accountability, social inclusion and gender is preferable
- Experience in security and risk management, and in managing duty of care to highest international standards
- Leadership and People management in working across multiple cultural contexts
- Demonstrated capacity to build and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to convert technically complex concepts into plain language desired.
- Ability to travel locally and internationally as required for the role.
- Proven ability to coordinate with government stakeholders, as well as non-governmental organizations.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Nepali.
- knowledge in local language from Province No. 2, Karnali, and/or Sudurpaschim will add value.
- Ability to be open minded and respectful
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
- Ability to seek and share knowledge
Interested candidates can Click here to express your attentiveness and fill the online form.
You may also Like Marketing Representative Job in Pokhara