Department: Credit Department
Qualification/Experienced: At least Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in banks/financial institution including 2 years’ managerial level experience or Master’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in banks/financial institutions including 2 years’ managerial level experience.
Age: Between 21 to 45 Years as of closing date of application.
Required skills and competencies:
- Managing and providing oversight to the Credit Department
- Taking lead role to the development and preparation of credit policies and strategies, ensuring full adherence with company’s policies and guidelines
- Taking the lead in preparing credit plans and targets and ensure that the plans are executed;
- Research and ensuring proper evaluation of clients’ creditworthiness before granting the loan.
- Optimizing the company’s business and reduce bad debt losses by maintaining the credit policy
ADV No: 02/078-79
We proactively consider diversity, equity and inclusion in staff composition. Interested candidates those who should fulfill the above mentioned requirements can apply with their cover letter and CV/resume along with a copy of citizenship certificate and higher academic certificate mentioning position and ADV no. in the subject line via email to: [email protected].
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for the further recruitment process.
No telephone inquiries will be entertained.
The organization reserve the right to cancel or postpone the whole process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
Salary and benefits will be as per organizational rules and policies.
The closing date of application is 14th Ashoj 2078 B.S. in office hour.
Vijaya Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.
Source: Abhiyan Daily, 15 September, 2021