- Name of Company: CARE Nepal
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Lalitpur
- Experience: 10+ years
- Qualification: Post graduate degree in Public health, Nutrition or relevant field
- Provide overall leadership, management oversight, and technical direction for the program, ensuring an integrated vision across components and actors, with a focus on achieving the results.
- Oversee all aspects of project implementation, including program quality, evidence generation and management of direct reports.
- Supervise and monitor activity implementation and ensure activities meet stated goals on time with high quality and reporting requirements.
- Ensure that all deliverables and targets are met with high quality within the scope of fund and defined time.
- Identify learnings, issues, challenges, and risks of program implementation timely and plan for the alternatives in favor of the target groups.
- Maintain good working relations with donor, Government of Nepal counterparts, Civil Society organizations, academic institutions, and partners.
- Capacity assessment of implementing partner and developing capacity development plan for partners and implement it.
- Perform other related responsibilities as assigned by Chief of Party (CoP)
- Postgraduate degree in Public health, Nutrition or relevant field.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in managing and implementing integrated nutrition, public health, reproductive health, family planning programs of large scope and size in a development context, with at least five of those years in Nepal.
- Minimum of five years of demonstrated experience in managing and supervising a technical team for health, nutrition and RH/family planning project ensuring the effective alignment of health systems work and administrative systems.
- Demonstrated experience at senior level in two or more of the following areas: Nutrition, Maternal Newborn & Child Health, Family Planning, Adolescent Reproductive Health, health system strengthening and multi-sector governance, gender equality and social inclusion (GESI), social behavior change communication, public private partnership, quality improvement/quality assurance; M&E and operations research.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and efficiently with government officials, for-profit private sector entities, local community organizations, donors, and other stakeholders, particularly at the national and sub-national level.
- Strong management skills with strategic vision, progressive leadership, negotiation as well as written and oral presentation skills to fulfill the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the project.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Nepali; excellent demonstrated interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Sound experience in financial management, award compliance, sub-award management, and tracking performance and costs via specific funding streams; ideally with USG funding.
- Demonstrated leadership in partnership management and building strong, positive and empowering working relations.
- Experience recruiting, developing, and managing staff and teams.
- Demonstrated commitment to principles of Gender Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion and PSHEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Harassment, and Abuse).
- Experience managing required programmatic and financial reporting requirements.
- Ability to travel within Nepal and outside the country as required.
- Fluency in Nepali preferred.
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit our website at www.carenepal.org and complete the application process
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)