- Name of the Company: Virtuosway Software Pvt. Ltd
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Qualification: Graduate (Bachelors)
- Experience: 1+ years
- minimum bachelor’s degree in the field of Management, Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent
- 1 years of working experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated ability to establish financial processes and execute the daily financial management and accounting activities
- A valid two wheeler driving license and own two wheeler.
- Manage day-to-day financial operations of the organization
- Prepare and implement accounting policies of the organization
- Prepare monthly financial reports including reconciliations, and cash flow projections.
- Handle or oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Prepare all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: operational budget, revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, income statements, cash flows.
- Ensure adequate cash flow management.
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants
- Inventories management
- Assist the management team in preparing financial budgets at the beginning of every Fiscal Year for the organization or for projects, etc.
You may also Like Program Coordinator Job Vacancy in Nepal Bankers’ Association