- Name of Company: National Society for Earthquake Technology – Nepal (NSET)
- No. Of Vacancy: 2
- Job Location: Nepal
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors’ Degree in Humanities/Social Science/Engineering/Education/Social Work/Management
- Coordinate, plan and conduct trainings at province and local levels.
- Coordinate with local authorities to conduct trainings.
- Prepare and compile activity reports and database of participants.
- Facilitate and attend meetings with province, district and local level as required.
- Prepare periodic reports, case stories and other reports as required.
- Support consortium in province and attain meeting with stakeholders
- Support and facilitate monitoring and evaluation of trainings in coordination with M&E and program team
- Working closely with Province Coordinator
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Familiar with computer software: Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent communication, coordination, and documentation skill
- Very Good leadership and strong facilitation skills
For more information visit here
You may also Like Admin & Procurement Manager Job in Sastodeal