- Name of Company: National Society for Earthquake Technology-Nepal (NSET)
- No. Of Vacancy: 14
- Job Location: Madhesh
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities/Social Science
- Conduct orientation and trainings relating to education cluster coordination to relevant stakeholders
- Technical backstopping for local governments and responsible officer on education cluster coordination and reporting
- Conducts training and orientation related to development and implementation of emergency response planning in education sector including CSS and CEE components in Palika level
- Support in strengthening capacity of local government for gender responsive, inclusive and sustainable COVID-19 response planning
- Conduct workshop on safe school reopening to school SMC, teacher, child clubs and related stakeholders
- Support on implementation of activities related to learning continuity campaign ( telephone based child centered activities, psycho-social support and campaign, promotion of parenting education and establishment of repositories of self-learning materials at local governments).
- Supporting acceleration of learning for students that have experienced disproportional loss of learning
- Prepare progress periodic report
- Work other program task assigned by Province Program Coordinator
- Familiar with computer software: Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent communication, coordination, and documentation skill
- Competent in English and Nepali typing.
To apply for this job please visit www.nset.org.np.
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)