- Name of Company: IEC College of Art and Fashion
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 2+ years
- Qualification: Bachelors
- Administration activities (including the use of systems, Campus Solutions etc. student records and accounts)
- Service streams (including academic staff induction, reception, student support, counselling, coordination and Student academic Support Services, timetabling of classes, examinations and tests)
- Monitoring progress towards goal achievement and implementing timely corrective action (when required)
- Ongoing learning and developing self
- Managing and developing staff members
- Participation in IEC Departmental Meetings
- Special projects & events
- Interaction with External Bodies
- Other duties as assigned by Vice Principal / Principal
- The Administrative Officer is responsible for ongoing effectiveness and efficiency of the administrative services of the Academic Department
- Experience in the administrative services role at an Officer Level (preferably within higher education sector)
- General management skills (ie skills and abilities required to manage not only self but others including delegation, supervision, communication)
- High level written and oral communication skills. Technical skills and Knowledge of Degree qualification in relevant field. Client service experience / background (preferably within the higher education sector)
- Relevant experience in a complex organisation requiring communication and collaboration with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- High-level communication and relationship-building skills, including managing cross-cultural communication.
- High-level computing skills including Microsoft Office; client relationship management, database applications, and ability to analyse and present statistical information (or the ability to rapidly acquire this skill).
- Demonstrated experience in events management, including planning, administration, budgeting and liaising with high-level officials.
- Personal Qualities – Attention to detail and accuracy.
- A high-level of initiative – A self-starter with the ability to work independently or as a team member when required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a positive cooperative manner.
- Team Contributor & Team player with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- BBA / MBA with 2-3 yrs of experience in the same field.
To apply for this job please visit https://ieccollege.com.np/
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)