- Name of Company: IEC College of Art and Fashion
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 4+ years
- Qualification: Masters
- Facilitate instructional systems at all levels
- Coordinate all schedules, exams, tests and teaching programs
- Facilitate staff development, discipline, evaluations and issues relating to confirmation of probation
- Look into matters of student discipline, programs and forward planning
- Supervise and facilitate work of Coordinators, Careers and College Advisor, Learning Support Program, and instructional systems at all levels (instructional theory, principles, tasks, practices and methods).
- Make staff allocation for various sections of the College and oversee and coordinate the class schedule Organize general student routines (attendance, absence, tardiness, study halls).
- Maintain open and clear channels of communication with the Principal, Admissions Coordinator, Alumni Coordinator, other administrators and all staff on matters of concern to the College.
- Prepare regular reports for the Principal and the Council.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Principal and the Council.
- Administration activities (including the use of systems, Campus Solutions etc. student records and accounts)
- Service streams (including academic staff induction, reception, student support, counselling, coordination and Student academic Support Services, timetabling of classes, examinations and tests)
- Monitoring progress towards goal achievement and implementing timely corrective action (when required)
- Ongoing learning and developing self
- Managing and developing staff members
- Interaction with External Bodies
- MBA / Masters Degree or equivalent
- Minimum five years of teaching experience,
- Minimum 4-5 years of administrative experience at College level desirable, one of which may be at the department head level and the remainder at Vice Principal or Principal level.
- Experience in other aspects of education, such as counseling, business, finance, curriculum planning, public relations, guidance counseling or learning resources, preferred.
- High level written and oral communication skills. Technical skills and Knowledge of Degree qualification in relevant field. Client service experience / background (preferably within the higher education sector)
- Relevant experience in a complex organization requiring communication and collaboration with diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- High-level communication and relationship-building skills, including managing cross-cultural communication.
- Demonstrated experience in events management, including planning, administration, budgeting, and liaising with high-level officials.
- Personal Qualities – Attention to detail and accuracy.
- A high-level of initiative – A self-starter with the ability to work independently or as a team member when required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a positive cooperative manner.
- Team Contributor & Team player with excellent organizational and time management skills.
To apply for this job please visit https://ieccollege.com.np/
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)