- Name of Company: UNHCR
- No. Of Vacancy: 3
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 3+ years
- Qualification: Economics; Business Administration; Social Sciences; or other relevant field.
- Support in assessing and analysing the needs of persons of concern in a participatory manner, using an Age, Gender and Diversity (AGD) perspective as basis for planning.
- Provide support on programmatic aspects of developing multi-year protection and solutions strategies and annual plans with corresponding priorities taking into account corporate priorities.
- Support Results Based Management and programme capacity in light of evolving requirements, programming approaches and gaps.
- Assist the planning process in compliance with planning parameters outlined in the Programme Manual and the planning instructions.
- Support the revision and analysis of plans, mid-year and year-end reports of UNHCR office(s) in the Area of Responsibility AoR), ensure quality assurance and compliance with established policies, guidelines, procedures and standards.
- Assist in the provision of overall direction to broaden partnerships with key stakeholders in order to maximize the protection and solutions response for persons of concern.
- Provide support to ensure a consistent application of the framework for implementing with partners, including the effective implementation of the policy on selection and retention of partners, management of partnership agreements, risk-based project performance monitoring, and risk-based project audits, among others.
- Contribute to ensure consistent and coherent monitoring approaches, tools and systems across the region, in line with global standards and polices.
- Actively contribute to UNHCRs programming of community of practice and continuously contribute to improvements of programming tools and processes.
- Oversee a timely and effective follow-up of internal and external audits observations and recommendations that relate to programmatic issues.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- excellent planning, organizing, time and stakeholder management skills
- familiarity with digital data-collection and relevant computer skills
- experience and understanding of new technologies, including the use of mass communication (SMS)
- services, Cash-Based interventions, cloud technologies, and data analytics would be advantageous
- relevant professional experience of not less than two years, preferably with the NGO or UN sector would be a distinct advantage
- past experiences in working with persons of concern to UNHCR or with other vulnerable populations would be a distinct advantage
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to submit their application/motivation letter along with duly filled and signed Personal History Form by e-mail to [email protected] clearly stating the position title, vacancy notice number and your Last Name in the subject line
You may also Like Meal Officer Job in Social Development Forum (SDF)