- Name of Company: Nepal Bankers’ Association
- No. Of Vacancy: 1
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Experience: 2+ years
- Qualification: Post Graduate / Masters in related field.
- Minimum Master’s degree in Management/ Economics/Finance or similar degree;
- Minimum 2 year of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of financial sector;
- Excellent computing skills;
- Knowledge of SPSS/Stata or similar software;
- Good time management skills and ability to accomplish works within strict deadlines;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conduct context analysis of Nepalese Banking Industry and Financial Sector;
- Conduct primary and secondary research of Banking Industry;
- Examine and Validate the accuracy of acquired research data;
- Interpret various data and write a report based on it;
- Prepare proposals and comparative report analysis;
- Prepare reports and presentation to provide insight on data to facilitate policy dialogue;
- Prepare Financial Analysis on the basis of acquired data;
- Coordinate with other research institutions and build cordial relationship;
- Conduct any other additional duties handed time-to-time by the ED.
Interested candidates are requested to send their recent CV and cover letter including salary expectation to [email protected]
You may also Like Graphic Designer Job in Heidel Press Pvt. Ltd